Drug Name Search
By Therapeutic Class
- ANTI-ADDICTION/SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT AGENTS
- ANTIDEMENTIA AGENTS
- ANTIGOUT AGENTS
- ANTIMIGRAINE AGENTS
- ANTIMYASTHENIC AGENTS
- ANTIPARKINSON AGENTS
- ANTISPASTICITY AGENTS
- BIPOLAR AGENTS
- BLOOD GLUCOSE REGULATORS
- BLOOD PRODUCTS/MODIFIERS/VOLUME EXPANDERS
- CARDIOVASCULAR AGENTS
- CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
- DENTAL AND ORAL AGENTS
- DERMATOLOGICAL AGENTS
- GASTROINTESTINAL AGENTS
- GENETIC OR ENZYME DISORDER: REPLACEMENT, MODIFIERS, TREATMENT
- GENITOURINARY AGENTS
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (ADRENAL)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (PITUITARY)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (PROSTAGLANDINS)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (SEX HORMONES/MODIFIERS)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (THYROID)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (PITUITARY)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (THYROID)
- IMMUNOLOGICAL AGENTS
- INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE AGENTS
- METABOLIC BONE DISEASE AGENTS
- MISCELLANEOUS THERAPEUTIC AGENTS
- OPHTHALMIC AGENTS
- OTIC AGENTS
- RESPIRATORY TRACT/PULMONARY AGENTS
- SKELETAL MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- SLEEP DISORDER AGENTS
2019 PREFERREDONE HEALTH PLAN - FULLY INSURED PRODUCTS
Coverage for the drugs included on the 2019 PreferredOne Formulary is determined by your benefit plan design. It is important to note that this formulary is not a complete list of medications and not all listed drugs may be covered by your plan. Please also note that not all injectables are considered specialty medications and there may be exceptions where a medication may be covered based on benefit design and not by tier. Please refer to the benefit documents provided by your employer or health plan for information on your specific benefit coverage. You may also contact the PreferredOne Customer Service Department at 1-800-997-1750 or visit PreferredOne.com for more information.
We cover both brand name drugs and generic drugs. Generic drugs have the same active-ingredient formula as a brand name drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand name drugs and are rated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be as safe and effective as brand name drugs.
What is a Formulary?
A formulary is a list of covered drugs which represents the prescription therapies believed to be a necessary part of a quality treatment program. We will generally cover the drugs listed in our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary, the prescription is filled at a network pharmacy, and other plan rules are followed. For more information on how to fill your prescriptions, please review your Evidence of Coverage.
The following files require Adobe Acrobat. Download Adobe Acrobat
- Printable Formulary
- Prior Authorization Drug List
- Step Therapy Drug List
- Quantity Limit (Alphabetic Listing)
- Injectable Medications List (Alphabetic Listing)
- Specialty Drug List
- Abridged Formulary (Utilization)
How to Search For Drugs
- Use the alphabetical list to search by the first letter of your medication.
- Search by typing part of the generic (chemical) and brand (trade) names.
- Search by selecting the therapeutic class of the medication you are looking for.