Drug Name Search
By Therapeutic Class
- ANTI-ADDICTION/SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT AGENTS
- ANTIDEMENTIA AGENTS
- ANTIGOUT AGENTS
- ANTIMIGRAINE AGENTS
- ANTIMYASTHENIC AGENTS
- ANTIPARKINSON AGENTS
- ANTISPASTICITY AGENTS
- BIPOLAR AGENTS
- BLOOD GLUCOSE REGULATORS
- BLOOD PRODUCTS AND MODIFIERS
- CARDIOVASCULAR AGENTS
- CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
- DENTAL AND ORAL AGENTS
- DERMATOLOGICAL AGENTS
- GASTROINTESTINAL AGENTS
- GENETIC OR ENZYME OR PROTEIN DISORDER: REPLACEMENT, MODIFIERS, TREATMENT
- GENITOURINARY AGENTS
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (ADRENAL)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (PITUITARY)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (PROSTAGLANDINS)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (SEX HORMONES/MODIFIERS)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (THYROID)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (ADRENAL)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (PITUITARY)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (THYROID)
- IMMUNOLOGICAL AGENTS
- INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE AGENTS
- METABOLIC BONE DISEASE AGENTS
- MISCELLANEOUS THERAPEUTIC AGENTS
- OPHTHALMIC AGENTS
- OTIC AGENTS
- RESPIRATORY TRACT/PULMONARY AGENTS
- SKELETAL MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- SLEEP DISORDER AGENTS
HPSM HEALTHWORX FORMULARY
We cover both brand name drugs and generic drugs. Generic drugs have the same active-ingredient formula as a brand name drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand name drugs and are rated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be as safe and effective as brand name drugs. Note: Not every brand name drug has a generic equivalent (equal), but if it is available, the use of the generic equivalent drug is usually required.
What is a Formulary?
A formulary is a list of covered drugs which represents the prescription therapies believed to be a necessary part of a quality treatment program. We will generally cover the drugs listed in our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary, the prescription is filled at a network pharmacy, and other plan rules are followed. For more information on how to fill your prescriptions, please review your Evidence of Coverage.
The following files require Adobe Acrobat. Download Adobe Acrobat
How to Search For Drugs
- Use the alphabetical list to search by the first letter of your medication.
- Search by typing part of the generic (chemical) and brand (trade) names.
- Search by selecting the therapeutic class of the medication you are looking for.